Mass At Your Parish
Here are a few examples of the things you'll need to start a Mass in your parish:
- Permission from the Pastor.
- A small group of faithful who want the Mass.
- Vestments, a Missal, and other liturgical items (contact us for help with these).
- A priest who knows the Extraordinary Form or who is willing to learn.
- A few men or boys who can serve the Mass or who are willing to learn.
- Someone who will promote the Mass and ensure that the parish is informed.
If you would like to start a Mass at your parish, please contact us so that we can assist you through the process.